At Bernazzani Law, we take the time to get to know you, understand the issues you face and provide the options you need to address your specific legal needs.
When legal issues affect your family, business or personal finances, you need to understand your options and the related pros and cons. At Bernazzani Law, our attorneys are highly experienced negotiators, mediators and litigators who have helped hundreds of clients reach productive resolutions to even the most complex legal problems.
We listen to your concerns, keep you informed of developments and provide the options you need to effectively resolve your legal challenges. Our firm represents individual and business clients who are facing a range of issues, including:
- Estate planning — Drafting wills, trust and advance directives and Medicaid planning
- Family law — Representing individuals in divorce and parents in custody cases
- Immigration — Applications and issues related to citizenship, permanent residency and visas
- Real Estate — Residential and commercial purchase and sale agreements, land disputes and foreclosures
- Bankruptcy — Chapter 7 and 13 actions
Finding Solutions To Help Individuals, Families And Businesses Prosper
Contact a lawyer at Bernazzani Law today to discuss your specific legal needs and to learn more about how we can help. Call 603-595-0600 or reach out to us via our online contact form.