Helping Address Debt Issues Through Bankruptcy
From medical debt that results after an unexpected trip to the emergency room to credit card debt that accrues after a job loss, debt problems can quickly arise and leave you and your family feeling anxious and overwhelmed. At Bernazzani Law, our attorneys help clients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts address and overcome their debt problems.
If medical bills are piling up and creditors are calling you daily, it is time to explore your legal options. In some cases, filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be the best and most effective way to eliminate debt and obtain the fresh start you need.
Regardless of your situation, we are here to provide you with step-by-step legal guidance through the entire bankruptcy process.
Is Bankruptcy Right For Me?
You may be wondering if bankruptcy is a viable option for you. Filing bankruptcy may be the best solution for your debt problems if:
- You have a large amount of debt that seems insurmountable
- Creditors threaten legal action and repeatedly call you to demand payment for your debts
- You currently have several credit cards that are nearly maxed out
- The stress from your financial burden is taking a toll on your family
- You are ready to start over financially with a clean slate
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer
When you need legal advice regarding bankruptcy, you can trust Bernazzani Law. To discuss your case, call 603-595-0600 or reach out to us via our online contact form.